PERRY & ASSOCIATES
"In all your getting, get understanding." Proverbs4:7
RN/LVN INTERNSHIP PROGRAM (LONG-TERM CARE)
Unable to find a job as an RN or LVN because you lack experience? We offer an Internship Program with a focus on Long-Term Care for new nursing graduates who have been unable to find a successful position.
- You complete 80 hours of training in a Skilled Nursing Facility.
- Experience real time training from experienced nurses in patient care situations.
- Practice proper documentation, critical thinking skills, medication delivery, time management, and other aspects of nursing while you care for patients under the direct supervision of the licensed nursing staff.
- You receive documented check-offs demonstrating competency in all the basic aspects of Long-Term Care Nursing, and
- Documented proof that you successfully performed the duties of an RN or LVN in a long-term setting.
- Successful completion of the Internship will result in referrals and references for open positions at various long-term care facilities in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. (THIS IS NOT A PROMISE OF EMPLOYMENT)
- Cost: $375.00.
- IV Certification: $175.00.(Optional)
- Subscription to CEU Connection (1st year included)